Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea. For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (L/D)
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30 – 15:00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water
15.40: Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave
16.45: Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak
18.00: Back to the junk for relaxation
19.00: Enjoy your fantastic dinner and stay overnight on board
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy the bay's morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air
08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms
9.30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay
10.00: Cruise back to the barbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45: Disembark. Farewell
A journey to Yen Duc village is a trip to trace back the typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is also the great chance to visit the charming fields, a holy pagoda, a historical cave and other relic sites while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and talking with hospitable local people.
14.00: Arrive in Yen Duc village
14.05: Be admired by the odorous fresh air, charming fields, small lanes as well as the amazing tranquility in Yen Duc village. Explore the historical “73 Cave” to learn about the brave local villagers.
14.40: Visit a local house. Enjoy a Quan Ho singing performance while tasting the local products such as corns, sweet potatoes……
15.10: Pass through the fields to visit Canh Huong pagoda with poetic scenery
15.45: Fare well and back to Hanoi.
17.45: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. Trip ends!
- Option 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge at US$22/ person)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
Rate 2 days / 1 night
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
- ♦Welcome drink
- ♦Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- ♦Entrance fee
- ♦01 night accommodation on board Red Dragon Junk with A/C, hot water & shower
- ♦Boat insurance
- ♦Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- ♦Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi at US$30/ person
- ♦All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- ♦Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Extra service: Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat van