A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Habour - Cap La - Tra San (L/D)
07.45 - 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Tra San - Cong Dam - Cong Do (B/L/D)
06.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Halong Bay.
9:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
11.30: Reach to Tra Gioi beach for sunbathing, relaxing or swimming.
12.30: Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach.
14:30: Visit Cong Dam fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00: Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00: Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do - Thien Canh Son - Hon Gai Habour – Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board
08.30: Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Then enjoy swimming.
10.00: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45: Disembark. Fare well.
A journey to Yen Duc village is a trip to trace back the typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is also the great chance to visit the charming fields, a holy pagoda, a historical cave and other relic sites while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and talking with hospitable local people.
14.00: Arrive in Yen Duc village
14.05: Be admired by the odorous fresh air, charming fields, small lanes as well as the amazing tranquility in Yen Duc village. Explore the historical “73 Cave” to learn about the brave local villagers.
14.40: Visit a local house. Enjoy a Quan Ho singing performance while tasting the local products such as corns, sweet potatoes……
15.10: Pass through the fields to visit Canh Huong pagoda with poetic scenery
15.45: Fare well and back to Hanoi.
17.45: Arrive in Hanoi. Drop until hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay Trip with Red Dragon Cruise.
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. Trip ends!
- Opiton 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge at US$22/ person)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
Rate 3 days / 2 nights
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
|6 Persons (Per pax)
||10 Persons (Per pax)
||6 Persons (Per pax)
||10 Persons (Per pax)
- ♦Welcome drink
- ♦Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch)
- ♦Entrance fees & sightseeing tickets
- ♦02 night accommodation on board Red Dragon Junk with A/C, hot water & shower
- ♦Boat insurance
- ♦Private Boat for your group only!
- ♦All taxes & services charges
- ♦Dinner in the Cave
- ♦Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- ♦Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- ♦Visa approval arrangements
- ♦Personal expenses
- ♦All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- ♦Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi