Lagoon Explorer Cruise, best private junk to discover Halong Bay, Vietnam. We have pleasure to inform you that we have lanched a newly designed junk named "Lagoon Explorer". This junk is constructed to the design of the Dragon's Pearl with Chinese style. It is smaller than Dragon's Pearl suitable for " Charter Junk". Lagoon Explorer Junk is pride of it’s stylest & the first Junk which able to run by sails, to fishing at night time and to bring you to any beauty sites of Halong Bay and run the tour as your choice. you can join the group or take this junk privately.
- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North See to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Good for :
- Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Luxury Cruise, VIP Cruise, Exploring Cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Brief itinary :
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
Day 3: Bai Tu Long Bay - Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
Tour Map: Hanoi – HonGai Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Cap La – Tra San – Cong Dam - Cong Do – Thien Canh Cave - HonGai Habour – Hanoi.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour – Cap La – Tra San (L/D)
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Tra San – Cong Dam – Cong Do (B/L/D)
06.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Halong Bay.
9:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
11.30: Reach to Tra Gioi beach for sunbathing, relaxing or swimming.
12.30: Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach.
14:30: Visit Cong Dam fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00: Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00: Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do – Thien Canh Son – Hon Gai Habour – Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board
08.30: Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Then enjoy swimming.
10.00: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45: Disembark. Fare well.
15.45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip!
Notes: This itinerary is subject to change withour prior notice due to the weather condition
Rate 3 days / 2 nights
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
||02 Person (Per pax)
||02 Person (Per pax)
- ♦Shuttle Bus transfer from hotel in Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi. Round Trip pick up from your hotel.
- ♦Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with seaview window, hot water, western toilet style & Air-Conditioner like 4 star hotel in the sea!
- ♦Meals on Board: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Brunch with fresh sea food, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- ♦English/French Speaking Guide on Board
- ♦Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- ♦Insurance on Board
- ♦Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- ♦Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- ♦Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
- ♦All taxes & services charge
- ♦Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- ♦Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦Visa Arrangements
- ♦Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- ♦Visa Arrangements
- ♦Beverages and Tobacco
- ♦Tips and other Personal Expenses
- ♦All other services not clearly mentioned above