he newest and the largest of the Indochina Junk family, the 03 Dragon’s Pearl are modelled on the traditional Chinese junks that used to sail these waters. Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, lounging on one of the two sundecks or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Dragon’s Pearl wonderful sailing vessels. This classic junk is ideal for parties for larger groups (up to 20 people) or even incentive groups. Alternatively book a berth and get to meet new friends as you cruise the bay.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional friendly services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Bai Tu Long bay with Thien Canh Son cave and paddle arround Cap La fishing village, Cong Dam fishing village by kayaking.
- Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
Good for :
- Group of friends, family or Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Exploring Cruise.
- Those wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La (L/D)
07.45 - 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay by shuttle bus
10:00: Short break 30 minutes in the half way to Halong
12.00 - 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30 - 15:00:Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating
formations of the Bay.
15.00 - 16.30: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La fishing village by kayak.
17.45: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do
Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam (B/L/D)
06.30 - 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
9:00 - 11:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
11.30 - 14.30: Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
14:30 -16:00: Visit Cong Dam fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00 - 17.30: Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00: Have a Deluxe dinner in Thay ( Master) cave, overnight on board.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi (B/L)
07.30 - 08.00: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board
08.30 - 09.30: Enjoy swimming.
10.00 - 11.30: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A La Carte lunch is served.
11.45 - 12.00: Disembark. Fare well.
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 16:00. Drop until hotel Trip ends!
- Option 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge at US$22/ person)
A journey to Yen Duc village is a trip to trace back the typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is also the great chance to visit the charming fields, a holy pagoda, a historical cave and other relic sites while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and talking with hospitable local people.
14.00: Arrive in Yen Duc village
14.05: Be admired by the odorous fresh air, charming fields, small lanes as well as the amazing tranquility in Yen Duc village. Explore the historical “73 Cave” to learn about the brave local villagers.
14.40: Visit a local house. Enjoy a Quan Ho singing performance while tasting the local products such as corns, sweet potatoes……
15.10: Pass through the fields to visit Canh Huong pagoda with poetic scenery
15.45: Fare well and back to Hanoi.
17.45: Arrive in Hanoi. Drop until hotel. Good bye & see you again!
(Transfer to airport is available. Upon requests)
Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
Rate 3 days / 2 nights
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
- ♦Welcome drink
- ♦Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- ♦Tea and coffee
- ♦Entrance fees & sightseeing tickets
- ♦Two nights accommodation on board Dragon Pearl with A/C, hot water & shower
- ♦English speaking guide on board
- ♦Boat insurance
- ♦Dinner in Thay Cave (if the weather permitted)
- ♦All taxes & services charge.
- ♦Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- ♦Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- ♦Visa approval arrangements
- ♦Personal expenses
- ♦All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- ♦Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi