See Halong Bay with Ginger, you will feel warmth, comfort and elegance in each uniquely disigned cabin by local designer, Asian décor.The Halong Ginger offers unforgettable ambiance of relaxed elegance. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape dotted with around 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops. Start your day with Tai Chi in the calm of a Ha Long Bay morning. Enjoy a divine culinary experience before taking in the serenity of the sun setting over the Bay.
- Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking in the crystal of waters of Ha Long Bay in the wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort.
- Visit Cua Van fishing village.
- Full day kayaking in the untouched area of Bai Tu Long Bay
Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
Pickup by our driver at your hotel about 8.00 am then transfer to Halong Bay by shuttle bus
Spend 3,5 hour sight seeing country Vietnam on the way to Halong city. Including 30 minutes for short break in the middle way.
Arrive at Pier just before 12.00. Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth then stop in Titov Beach.
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with Halong Ginger golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
Later afternoon, visit an interesting Van Chai fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
At sunset time, kayak or symply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon.
Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to your day - trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas.
Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking.
Lunch served on board by your private chef.
Return to the mother boat - Halong Ginger for the night
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. Then coffee or tea is served. Visit Sung Sot a beautiful limestone grotto.
Buffet brunch is served in Ginger Cruise while enjoy last glimpse of the Halong Bay on the way cruising back to the dock.
11:30: Check out. Rejoin the transfer back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive hotel in Hanoi. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay trip with Halong Ginger. Good bye & see you again!
(Airport transfer is available. Upon requests)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
Rate 3 days / 2 nights
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
- ♦Entrace fees, taxes and service charge
- ♦English Speaking guide
- ♦Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- ♦Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- ♦Welcome cocktail
- ♦Vietnamese seafood lunch and dinner, international brunch buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- ♦Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- ♦Cruise Halong's gift
- ♦Insurance on board
- ♦Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- ♦Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦Beverage and other personal expenses
- ♦All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- ♦Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi & Visa approval arrangements
- ♦Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi