- A private cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment on only 01 cabin Junk.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
- Visit Thien Canh Cave, Hon Co island where there are only you and your group appear
- Much more time for swimming and kayaking in the less touristy areas with magnificent scenery in Halong Bay, all in private.
Good for :
- Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Luxury Cruise, VIP Cruise, Exploring Cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in private space.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu long bay - Cap La ( L/D)
07.45: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi. Transfer to Halong.
12.00: Embark Princess at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay,admiringby the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by Kayaking.
17.45: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board Princess.
Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam - Cong Do (B/L/D)
06.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscapewith a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the freshair.
08.30: Start cruising Princess to Cong Dam while discoveringgeological values of Halong Bay.
09.00: Enjoy kayaking through the Hidden lagoons and geological Park in Cong Dam.
11.30: Reach to Tra Gioi beach for sunbathing, relaxing or Swimming.
12.30: Have a BBQ Lunch and relax on a wild beach.
14:30: Visit Cong Dam Fishing Village by a roustic row-boat, meat the local people andpass through the lagoons.
16.00: Cruiseback to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00: Have dinner &over night on board Princess.
Day 3: Cong Do - Thien Canh Son - Hon Gai Harbour (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board
08.30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave. Then enjoy swimming
10.30: Start cruising towards the harbour whilean Ala Carte Lunch is Served
11.45: Princess Cruise disembarks Hon Gai habour. Fare well.
A journey to Yen Duc village is a trip to trace back the typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is also the great chance to visit the charming fields, a holy pagoda, a historical cave and other relic sites while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and talking with hospitable local people.
14.00: Arrive in Yen Duc village
14.05: Be admired by the odorous fresh air, charming fields, small lanes as well as the amazing tranquility in Yen Duc village. Explore the historical “73 Cave” to learn about the brave local villagers.
14.40: Visit a local house. Enjoy a Quan Ho singing performance while tasting the local products such as corns, sweet potatoes……
15.10: Pass through the fields to visit Canh Huong pagoda with poetic scenery
15.45: Fare well and back to Hanoi.
17.45: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. End trip.
- Option 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge will be applied)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
Rate 3 days / 2 nights
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
- ♦Welcome drink
- ♦Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- ♦Entrance fee
- ♦Two nights accommodation on board Princess Junk with A/C, hot water & shower
- ♦Boat insurance
- ♦English speaking guide on boat
- •Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- •Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- •Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- •Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- •Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- •Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- ♦Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- •Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 35USD/ person
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 150USD/ 4seat car, 190USD/ 7 seat car, 200USD/ 16 seat van