Scheduled to join its friends in November 2007, the newest four star junk will set the standard for services and amenities on the bay.
With 3 day in Halong, the Jasmine will bring you to explore the beauty of three exotic bays on an exclusively different route that will take your far from the tourist crowds, to the untouched sea passages where there are only crystal sea water and untouched sand beaches together with inhabited islands that hide many calm and peaceful lagoons inside why still enjoy the best service available in Halong Bay.
- Cruissing, enjoy swimming on quiet beaches , visit water tunnel, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay.
- Enjoy cocktail while watching sunset and later unwind at Jasmine restaurant
- Try practise Tai Chi in the Sunset.
Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
08:00: Depart from Hanoi for Halong. Pick up at hotel.
10: 00: Having a short break in the middle way (30 minutes)
12:00: Arrive Halong Bay - Halong City.
Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé. Dinner is served on board
Day 2: Halong (B/L/D)
Boarding luxury day boat, the Halong Sunset to cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas, deep in Lan Ha bay. Take a light bike along the coast, through rain forest to Viet Hai village. Enjoy your lunch served on board while your guide explains more about Halong culture and its rich natural beauty. In the afternoon visit fishing villages and kayaking around Ho Ba Ham area before anchoring for the night.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (B/L)
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
11:00: Check out and transfer back Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive Hanoi. Drop until hotel. Finish the upforgettable Halong Bay trip on Halong Jasmine. Good bye & see you again!
(Airport transfer is available. Upon requests)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
Things to bring
Rate 3 days / 2 nights
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
|Jasmine Junior Suite
- ♦Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- ♦English or French speaking guide on board
- ♦2 Nights Luxury accommodations with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- ♦Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- ♦Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- ♦Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood, Western Cuisine Dinners, International Breakfast Buffet
- ♦01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch
- ♦Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- ♦Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦Beauty & spa services
- ♦Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- ♦Personal expenses
- ♦Pre-post accommodation & Visa approval arrangements
- ♦Travel insurance
- ♦Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi