Explore the beauty of three exotic bays on an exclusively different route that will take your far from the tourist crowds, to the untouched sea passages where there are only crystal sea water and untouched sand beaches together with inhabited islands that hide many calm and peaceful lagoons inside.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
8.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong city by Private Car
9:45: Taking an half hour for short break in the middle way.
11:45: Arrive Halong Bay - Violet Cuise dock.
Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé. Dinner is served on board
Day 2: Halong (B/L/D)
Boarding luxury day boat, the Halong Sunset to cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas, deep in Lan Ha bay. Take a light bike along the coast, through rain forest to Viet Hai village. Enjoy your lunch served on board while your guide explains more about Halong culture and its rich natural beauty. In the afternoon visit fishing villages and kayaking around Ho Ba Ham area before anchoring for the night.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (B/L)
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
11:30: Check out
Rejoin the Car to Hanoi. Stop an half of hour for short break in the middle way.
15:30: Arrive hotel in Hanoi. Finish the most luxurious Halong Bay Trip on Halong Violet. Good bye & see you again!
(Transfer to airport directly is available. Upon requests)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
Rate 3 days / 2 nights
||01st Oct 2016 to 30th April 2017
||01st May to 30th Sep, 2016
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
||Double Cabin (Per pax)
- ♦Entrace fees, taxes and service charge
- ♦English Speaking guide
- ♦Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- ♦Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- ♦Welcome cocktail
- ♦Vietnamese seafood lunch and dinner, international brunch buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- ♦Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- ♦Cruise Halong's gift
- ♦Insurance on board
- ♦Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Biking on Cat Ba Island
- ♦Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- ♦Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- ♦Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- ♦Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- ♦Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- ♦Visa approval arrangements
- ♦Spa & beauty services
- ♦Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- ♦Personal expenses
- ♦Travel insurance
- ♦Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- ♦Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi