See Halong bay from the aromas wooden Victory Cruise, your will feel warmth, comfort and elegance in each uniquely designed cabin by a local junk designer – Bai Tho Company. Victory Cruise is where traditional character, decorations and furniture are combined harmoniously to create your live-in artwork. Discover the real fisher’s daily life in Vung Vieng floating village, practise Taichi in the clear and calming air of the morning bay, enjoy the delicious fresh seafood in deck, free you in your own nice decorated cabin … are some highlights of the Victory Cruise. Moreover, for those who love adventure, one whole day for sea kayaking in the most untouched area would make you feel really enjoy your holiday.
- Two nights in luxurious 21 cabin Victory cruise with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a four-star hotel.
- Kayaking to the most untouched areas inside Ha Long Bay
- Visit Cua Van fishing village, Sung Sot cave, Dark and Light Cave
- Families, friends, couples ... looking for a good quality overnight trip in traditional junk to Halong Bay.
- Those who loves to see the charming nature beauty of Halong
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
7.45 - 8.15: Pick up and transfer from your hotel to Halong city
10:00: Having short break 30 minutes in the middle way
11.30 - 12.15: Arrival at Hon Gai international harbor and welcome at Victory cafe
12.15 - 12.30: Transfer to cruise ship Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins - Depart to Halong Bay
13.00 - 14.30: Enjoy local seafood at set – lunch
15.00: Transfer from Victory Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village and the pearl farm. Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume.
It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature
16.30 - 17.00: Relaxing on the beach, kayaking & swimming…in the clear water, beautiful and calm nature
17.00 - 18.00: Return to Victory Cruise- Continue cruising through the bay
18.00: Anchor for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area
18.30: Cooking show
19.30 - 21.00: Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room
21.00 - 23.00: Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing
21.30: Documentary about Halong bay
Day 2: Halong bay (B/L/D)
06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay , Taichi
07.00: Have breakfast
08.00 - 09.30: Transfer cruise through Ha long Bay by day trip, come to visit Sung Sot Cave . Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong Bay
12.00 - 13.30: Return to the junk and enjoy the sea food lunch. Continue cruising through the bay
13.30 - 16.30: Come to visit Dark/Light cave, swimming or kayaking in here.
17:00: Back to Victory Cruise
19.30 - 21.00: Savor a Set-dinner in dinning room
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (B)
06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class
07.00: Enjoy morning tea: biscuits, coffee, tea….
08.00 - 09.00: Arrive at Sung Sot grotto. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong Bay
09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
10.00: Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through the bay to the pier
10.30 - 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Then, transfer back to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
16:00 - 16:15: Arrive Hanoi. Drop until hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay Trip on Victory Cruise. Good bye & see you again!
(Transfers to airport is available. Upon requests)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.