Slopony Adventures offers the most comprehensive information and services for rock climbing in Vietnam! There is no better way to get high in Vietnam than rock climbing over the turquoise waters of Ha Long Bay, which is quickly becoming the most exciting way to enjoy this world-wonder Bay.
- Cruising Halong bay on the Vietnamese traditional junk, watch the views and listen to the whisper of the sea while enjoy superior service of food and friendly staffs.
- Visit Van Chai fishing village, Sung Sot cave and Lan Ha Bay
- A lot of kayaking time and rock climbing under profestional Western instruction
Good for :
- Families, friends, couples ... looking for a good quality overnight trip in traditional junk to Halong Bay with reasonable price.
- Those like kayaking as it is included in the cruise.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
10:00: Having a short break in the middle way. 30 minutes
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Turtle Island …
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave(Sung Sot Cave) and kayak along the hidden parts of the bay
17h30 – 19h00 Go swimming, snap photos or just relax as the sun starts to set
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
07.00 – 08.00: Have breakfast on boat
08.30 – 09.00: Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay
Option 1: Rock-climbing with Western instructors (Surcharge 40USD/ person)
10.15-12.30: Rock Climb on Moody’s Beach (option kayaking)
13.00 -14.00: Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach)
14.15-16.30: Rock Climb on Hai Pai Beach (option kayaking)
Option 2: Relaxing & kayaking
Have the whole day relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Van Boi beach, Ba Cat beach, and leisure kayak around the Lan Ha Bay.
16.30 – 17.00: Cruise back to the main boat.
19.00: Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise. Cruise to Ba Hang Fishing Village, pass Dog Rock and Incense Burner, and then head back to the Harbor
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 11h00
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30. Drop until your hotel. Finish unforgettable on Oriental Sails
(Transfer to airport is available. Upon requests)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.